- Super-directional: hear only what is inside the target room
- Extremely high sensitivity and gain
- Wide frequency rage: up to 8000 Hz
- Stereo signal improves target intelligibility and localization
- Supports wide imaging of 10 meters and more
- 3 discrete levels of DSP ambient noise reduction
- Ruggedised sensor withstands high impact forces
- Optional thin, ultra sensitive probe microphone
The SUPER BAT is a high performance device that enables you to listen and record through various surfaces including walls, floors, windows, and doors without the need to be inside the room.
Now you can hear what's happening inside your target surveillance area, while reducing unwanted ambient noise that's produced outside. SUPER BAT solves through-the-wall audio's most serious problems. Our breakthrough directional sensor brings you superior audio performance, and it's easy to use.
The SUPER BAT includes a built in DSP based Noise Reduction and Directivity functions that increase voice intelligibility in noisy environments or where there is ambient noise (such as air conditioning or traffic noise). The SUPER BAT contact microphone heads are highly sensitive, while at the same time they are extremely robust devices and water resistant up to a depth of 5 meters. The proprietary super-directional sensors eliminate bothersome speech detected in the listening area during an operation (reducing such masking signals by at least 20 dB).
The SUPER BAT system is comprised of two contact microphone heads with cable and reel and the stereo electronics box. The rear panel of the stereo electronics box contains the jacks for connecting the microphones, DC power and the DSP Noise Reduction Control (Adaptive Noise Reduction, Directivity, Thick Wall).
Options include a thin, ultra sensitive probe microphone designed especially for life-saving, rescue and hostage situations. The probe microphone is easily pushed through tight spaces giving high fidelity listening.
- Listening through walls
- Remote monitoring of structure-borne audio signals
- Locating people beneath collaped buildings (probe microphone)
- Industrial and noisy environments
- Standard outdoor surveillance operations
- Homeland Security
- Suited for use in SWAT, tactical task forces, and container monitoring